The time has come for us too part with our beloved Serena. Please see all the details below I will be totally honest as I can about the van as I don’t have time for tyre kickers due to having a 1 year old and working full time.
Van is a good runner and was my daily drive until recently. I will be very sad to see it go. Had so much fun with it over the past few years. Please note there are no seatbelts installed in the back so its essentially a 2 passenger vehicle.
Contact: Rich on x, leave a message if I don’t answer, probably busy at work. Van will be ready to view from 19/09/2015. Still taxed and insured so come and have a drive.
Location: BD17, West Yorkshire
Nissan Serena 2L Petrol 16v 124bhp Excursion
Registration: M133 SVS
MOT: Until June 2016 (no advisories)
Mileage: 110,000 miles (actually had the engine replaced at 70k)
Since owning the van in addition to the conversion we have had 4 corners welded professionally, new starter motor, new exhaust, had brakes all done when we bought it. EGR pipe professionally repaired. Self serviced (oil inc filter, air filter, spark plugs).
- 5 Door, with sliders either side, great for access.
- 15″ Alloys from Nissan Stagea (skyline estate). Original 14″ steel wheels inc tyres and trims also included.
- Underside, has been wax oiled many times over the years, so in good condition.
- Tow bar (inc electrics)
- Body work is good for its age, only suspect bit really is one of the rear arches is showing a bit of rust. a few marks on the drivers door. It is over 20 years old now so please bare this in mind.
- Full custom camper conversion as per this blog
- Tambour door main cupboard + rear dual access unit with long worktop.
- Rock n Rolla bed with 4″ couch foam professionally upholstered sleeps 2, with matching front seats
- 110ah Leisure battery with Split charge relay system (charged by alternator)
- 500w ring automotive inverter (this was expensive!)
- Popup standard plug sockets + 2 USB sockets.
- Rear control panel, controls lighting + extra cig charger port.
- CD player with Aux in
- Rear ceiling and remote multi coloured LED lighting (powered from leisure battery)
- bit of rust on one of rear arches.
- had to seal up front sunroof but it has 2 so not an issue.
- its a Cat C, previous owner said it was something to do with one of the doors and it was going to cost more then the van was worth? If I’m honest it never made sense to me but it drives fine the chassis is all ok so never been an issue for us.
Tv, raspberry pi, coolbox.